“Light Wind, Rain” – 11″ x 15″
The last day of painting for Adirondacks Plein Air Festival came with heavy rain. Fortunately, a local Rod & Gun Club offered artists access to their club and its porch. This scene looks generally northeast and features mountains and landscape over powered by an active, moving sky.
A scene like this is perfect for watercolor. The fluid, random action of the paint in water helps to create the sense of power and movement in such an active sky.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch!
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!