“Spring Greens and Reds” – 4″ x 6″, watercolor on paper
This small work was completed on a spring afternoon while sitting on my patio. The view looks east toward my neighbors house and includes the red buds of ornamental cherry trees in our yard and the bright yellow green leaves, emerging from trees in the neighbors yard.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch!
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!