“Sunrise, Winter Morning” – 4″ x 6″
Although most of my work is done ‘en plein air’ these days, I still do a good bit of studio work. The studio work tends to be more abstract, wet-into-wet statements. This little piece is one of those. Although small in scale, it has an outsized visual and emotional impact.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch!
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!