“Tuck’s Point Afternoon ” – 11″ x 15″, matted to 16″ x 20″ for easy, low-cost framing.
This painting is available – SPECIAL PRICING THROUGH 10/28/17
A calm, gentle afternoon at Tuck’s Point, nestled in Kettle Cove.
The attraction of this scene was the quiet sky and light reflections around the islands in the cove.
This is another painting done during Cape Ann Plein Air 2017.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!