Such is the case this morning, as I set up on Harrington Road in North Bennington. The road shimmered with both rain puddles and glazed ice. Open fields without snow are left with the browns and golds of leftover grass and weeds.
Wondering if I’ll be painting snow fields at all this winter.
This Painting Is Available
“Almost No Snow”
Painting is approx. 7″ x 11″
Matted and mounted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
$495 – Shipping Included! But, plus the State of Vermont insists I collect 6% sales tax – sorry
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!