“Back Shore Surf ” – 7″ x 11″, matted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
This painting is available – SPECIAL PRICING THROUGH 10/28/17
Surf and rocks is a subject of unending fascination for me. The contrast of static solids – rocks – among constantly moving and changing surf is mesmerizing and, obviously, challenging to paint.
This particular scene was done on a mostly cloudy afternoon. The water was mostly calm and dark. Catching the movement of the water and surf while working with a relatively dark range of value was the most challenging.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!