“Bass Rocks, Morning Light” – 10 1/2″ x 14 1/2″
This painting was done “en plein air” at the Bass Rocks area of Gloucester, Massachusetts on an August morning.
It was a mild morning, the sea was at low tide and was calm. Low sunlight highlighted the faces of vertical rocks and rock formations.
This Painting is Available.
10 1/2″ x 14 1/2″ unframed – waiting for your professional framers touch!
"It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my collectors - many of whom purchase online."
Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you'll be
- supporting a working artist
- enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
- creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
- getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
- if it doesn't match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!