Subtle light greens signal spring’s arrival.
Bushes and shrubs line the bank of the Battenkill river. on this early spring day, their emerging buds gave them the soft look of a cotton ball – but with the slightest hint of the emerging greens of spring.
This scene features a group of low intensity colors, mostly violets and greens along and a narrow range of mid and dark values. The combination is peaceful and serene – almost sublime.
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.