“February Fields” – 7″ x 11″
It was actually a cold gray morning but with a bit of color in the sky. That bit of color became the inspiration to turn and ordinary, understated scene into something more dramatic and, at this point in the season, a hopeful nod toward the warm spring and summer to come.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch! This and all paintings in the 2017-2018 Winter Series are available a special pricing until the Spring Equinox – March 20th, 2018
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!