“From Burrington Road” – painting is 7 1/12″ x 11″, matted and mounted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
“From Burrington Road” – an early morning painting in Pownal, Vermont. Looking to the northwest from Burrington Road is this view of Pekham’s Farm. Clear skies let the bright sun shine create long shadows over the open fields near the farm, and just touch the higher ground and tops of trees.
The greens in the middle of summer appear to be uniformly the same color. The challenge for a landscape painter is to depict this uniformity but with enough color variety to keep the look from being monotonous. In this simple scene, the sharp angle of the morning light created cool areas of color in the shady area of the forests and in the cast shadows on the ground. At the same time, sunlit areas are warmer and yellower providing for even more variety.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. This one has already found a new home!
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.