It’s the space in between that sometimes makes the composition.
The fields could be the subject of this painting. But what makes them important is the separation that happens because of the weed and sapling filled gulley that runs around and between them. Without it, the three become one large relatively monotonous shape. With it, they are separated into three distinct and varied size shapes.
Contrast is important for me and my paintings. On bright days, sunlight and shadow make obvious dark/light contrasts. On overcast days, the contrasts are more subtle.
For this painting, the relatively intense greens are contrasted with the gray violets. Also, the curvy shapes of the fields and gulley contrast nicely with the more angular shapes of the distant tree lines and hillsides.
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.