We’re halfway there!
We are at the halfway point of winter – a couple days beyond actually. Imbolc, the cross-quarter day that marks the halfway point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox occurred on February 4th in the Eastern Time zone. Depending on whether you are activated or tend to hibernate in winter, the halfway point can mean either disappointment or relief!
I happen to be one of the latter, preferring to spend winter indoors with comfort food, hot tea and a roaring fire – when I’m not out painting that is! As a “hibernator”, it’s been a pleasant experience to have had a winter that has been more like early spring.
As a plein air artist, its’ been more of a disappointment. On many of my outings, the landscape has been disappointingly color-less and the sky often cloudy and dull.
Today’s subject, while not looking winter-like, was at least sunny, revealing some surprising, spring color and brightness.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. This one has already found a new home!
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.