Painting is 7″ x 11″, framed in silver wood to 12″ x 15″ .
Early April sees snow still standing deep in the sheltered valleys of Vermont. Jamaica, Vermont is one of many small towns around the state that is nestled in narrow valleys. The combination of dense forests and steeply sloped mountainsides keeps sunlight from reaching many places. So the snow stands deep well into spring.
This view looks generally south along the West River as it winds its way through Jamaica.
This Painting Is Available
Currently On Exhibit at
This painting is 7″ x 11″ and framed in silver wood to 12″ x 15″
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!