“Main Street Sunday” – 11″ x 15″
The title says it all.
This peaceful scene was painted “en plein air” on a July morning in the village of North Bennington, Vermont. It was impossible to ignore with it’s great sense of light and shade, vibrant color, and quiet mood.
Summer sunlight is always a challenge. The key lies in a wide value range that allows the darks to show off the areas of light value that represent sunlit surfaces. Bright colors of summer – especially the greens – have to be treated carefully and balanced with areas of neutral color.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed, matted to 16″ x 20″. Shipping and Sales Tax included
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!