Warm days and cool nights often bring fog to the low lying areas like this one at the southern end of Miller’s Pond. On this day, the fog was particularly thick as I was setting up to paint. Yet it was burning off fast – perfect time and subject for some quick wet-into-wet work.
In fog, nearly everything is some shade of gray, which makes fog scenes easier. Including a lot of soft edged shapes and a distinct sense of aerial perspective helps encourage us to see the illusion.
This Painting Is Available
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!