September 23rd, 2015. The day of the Autumnal Equinox.
This painting is one of three paintings done that day. This is the second one, done after dense fog had burned off the marsh area.
The sun was bright but still low in the sky. It cast lots of shadow onto the trees and marsh. Here and there a little bit of light would get through, creating bright highlights on the already brown marsh grasses and on the tops of the trees. Shallow slanting shadows were evident on the distant trees.
The sense of early light on an end-of-summer day creates peaceful scene.
This Painting Is Available
This painting is 11″ x 15″ and matted to a standard size of 16″ x 20″ for easy, low-cost framing.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!