“Olden Times” – painting is approx. 7 1/12″ x 11″, matted and mounted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
This is a scene I pass often in my travels. It is situated along Myers Road, in Shaftsbury, Vermont in one of my favorite painting areas.
An old farm, forlorn on the best of a winter day. The barn itself is un-tended and un-kempt and has been for a while. The adjoining fields are overgrown with wild grasses and other wild plants. The signs of abandonment are all over the place.
At one time they must have been planted with crops or served as pasture land for cattle – back in the old days.
Although we are more than two weeks into winter, this afternoon looked like early November rather than January. The bright sunshine, warm color notes and trees seeming to reach for the sky combined to create a happy cheerful note.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. This one has already found a new home!
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.