Painting is 14 1/2″ x 21 1/2″, framed in deep brown wood to 24″ x 31″.
There are certain times of the year when the contrast of seasons is less than subtle. Late winter / early spring is one of those times. Weary winter snow hangs onto the landscape with the leftovers that fell when winter was new.
Spring emerges in the warming light and dark earth that reappears from under winter’s mantle.
This Painting Is Available
Currently on exhibit at
This painting is 15″ x 22″ and framed in deep brown wood to 25″ x 33″
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!