“Partial Clearing” – painting is approx. 7 1/2″ x 11″ and is matted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
This second day of winter 2015 featured an early Spring look and more cloudy day saturated color.
By afternoon, the clouds that brought rain on the first day of Winter looked as if they were about to clear. Narrow ribbons of bright blue began to appear between the clouds. Below, rolling fields offered up saturated gold, green and sienna.
This scene looks south and southwest from Cross Hill Road in Shaftsbury, Vermont. It is one of my favorite places to paint.
This Painting Is Available
This painting is approx. 7 1/2″ x 11″ and matted to a standard size of 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!