“Portrait Of A Rock” – 11″ x 15″
There’s something about light on rocks at the ocean that never gets old or boring!
This scene was done at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA in the middle of a day in early May.
A very simple scene with a rock in spring sunlight. The objective was to capture the subtle changes in value intensity and texture from light, shade and shadow areas.
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch!
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!