This one really is just light and landscape.
This painting would seem to be without and obvious focal point. Yet, the impression of light is the most important part of the work, so most of the actual landscape elements are handled in a more impressionistic way than in most of my paintings.
I have to admit that it is sometimes difficult for me to get summer greens to look right in a painting. Painting early morning or late evening makes the task easier since the long light rays warm up and add yellow to the greens. Dropping blue-violets into the shadows creates a convincing change from warm to cool for the shade and shadows. The warm yellow vs. cool blue-violet contrast works pretty well and saves me having to recreate too many summer greens!
Still, with a great deal of summer left to go, I’ll have to take on those greens again soon…
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!
All editions are limited to 50 prints.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Securely packed and protected
- Shipped to you via US Postal Service Priority Mail - two or three days to most U.S. locations.
- Money Back Guarantee - If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it's original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.