“State Line Road”
Spring is a season of contrasts and illusions. On many bright, sunny mornings, one can get the impression that it is safe to leave the house in short sleeves and without a coat. On days like today, that would be a mistake!
During my recent winter series, I found myself visiting locations that I have painted a number of times before. In beginning, again, this ongoing en plein air series, I was determined to seek new painting locations. This location is on State Line Road in Shaftsbury, Vermont. As the name suggests, the road runs right along the border of New York and Vermont – I may well have been sitting in New York while painting this farm, which is definitely in Vermont.
The morning sunlight was bright and warm – even though the temperature wasn’t. The sun was lighting up the two groups of farm buildings in the distance while deep cool shadows cast by the woods on the right were a great contrast to all the warm hues in the fields and distant tree line.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. This one has already found a new home!
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.