It’s like winter again!
The forecast was calling for storms and then clearing. It seemed that getting to high ground to feature what was likely to be a dramatic and changing sky was the right idea.
I have a favorite, out of the way spot on West Carpenter Hill Road. Not sure if it’s actually in Bennington, or actually in Pownal but it has a great view down into the Pownal valley. There is also always a great view of the open sky.
By the time I was set up, the storm was passing but was still dropping rain on the distant hills. The sun was also breaking through and beginning to light up some of the nearer fields – a great contrast of conditions that begged to be painted.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!
All editions are limited to 50 prints.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Securely packed and protected
- Shipped to you via US Postal Service Priority Mail – two or three days to most U.S. locations.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.