Another painting done during Cape Ann Plein Air 2017.
I like to think this one speaks for itself. Bass Rocks is an especially inspiring area of the the Gloucester coastline. The combination of a rugged, rock strewn beach and active surf is an irresistible subject.
It’s a larger work that’ll need a large space on your wall.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!