“The Beginning” – 7″ x 11″
The scene is along Harrington Road in North Bennington – a favorite painting location. Fields showing light snow cover, contrasted against those with the color of tall grasses is an endless attraction for me.
On this, the first full day of winter, these familiar fields lay in such contrast. Overall, the scene had warm color with all of the golds and browns in the fields and even the light neutral color of the distant mountain.
A fitting scene to start winter in Vermont!
This Painting Is Available
Un-framed and un-matted – waiting for your framers touch! This and all paintings in the 2017-2018 Winter Series are available a special pricing until the Spring Equinox – March 20th, 2018
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!