This painting is available.
On overcast days, I often look for water, since the reflections of the sky help light up the painting. Beyond the swamp water, there were a couple other thins that attracted me to this scene.
The was a great sense of distance and the “aerial perspective” would challenge my ability to mix the variety of greens needed to express the distance and keep the painting from being to monotonously green.
The forlorn tree, desperately hanging on to its foliage in the midst of a group of already dead ones also made the scene compelling.
I like to mix my greens rather than rely on a tube green. This method usually results in a better, and more expressive variety of greens in any landscape painting. For this painting, there were four different blues (ultramarine, cobalt, cerulean and indigo) mixed with three different yellows (raw sienna, quinacridone gold, areoulin). So, there are likely six or seven different greens mixed and mingled throughout the painting.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
Oh, and by the way
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!
All editions are limited to 50 and produced with Archival quality materials.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.