“Winter Pond” – painting is approx. 7 1/12″ x 11″, matted and mounted to 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing. It’s a wonder that there is still any moving water around. Arctic air set in early this year and the mercury has been below freezing and hovering closer to zero most of the time since December. This little pool of water was all that could be seen of Miller’s Pond. The rest was is covered with a layer of snow over what must be very thick ice at this stage. A few straggles of left over brush and stalks poke out of the snow. Mostly, the pond looks like a large flat field or even a snow covered parking lot. The sight of moving, reflective water was stunning – it had to be painted!
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. This one has already found a new home!
All editions are limited to 50 prints and are mounted and matted to a standard size for easy, low-cost framing.
- Print is a signed and numbered limited edition of 50 .
- Comes matted and mounted with acid free materials.
- Matted to standard 11″ x 14″ for easy, low-cost framing.
- Printed on acid-free Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Printed with Epson K3 Ultrachrome archival, pigmented ink
- Print will be shipped by US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not completely satisfied, return the print in it’s original matting and packaging within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.