“Working Jimmy” – 11″ x 15″, matted to 16″ x 20″ for easy, low-cost framing.
This painting is available – SPECIAL PRICING THROUGH 10/28/17
This truck does its work at the Essex Shipbuilding Museum in Essex, Massachusetts. It’s old, rusty, kind of ugly but still on the job providing crane services at the yard. I’ve noticed it a number of times in the past and again during Cape Ann Plein Air week as I searched for more compelling scenes and subjects. It finally seemed to be the compelling subject at one of the last painting opportunities.
It is my great privilege to sell most of my paintings direct to my buyers – many of whom purchase online. Purchasing direct, online helps me because it saves the cost of framing, transport, inventory, promotion and gallery commissions. In return, you get a really good deal on a piece of original artwork.
Beyond getting a good deal, you’ll be
– supporting a working artist
– enriching your own life by owning a unique creation you can enjoy every day
– creating a long-lasting legacy for your family
– getting in on the ground-floor of a great investment
– if it doesn’t match the drapes, there is a money-back guarantee!