Mondays, 6 - 8 pm
February 20 - March 13th, 2023
Learn the easy rules of Linear Perspective and how to use them in your watercolor paintings. We even cover Aerial Perspective!
REGISTER NOW - CLICK 'ADD TO CART' BELOW
Watercolor Mastery Mentoring Program
Take Your Watercolor Painting To A New Level
This is an in-depth program for those looking to increase the accomplishment and professionalism in their work.
Learn A Conscious Approach To Watercolor Painting Based On Proven Methods In Composition And Color.
Most of us who learn to paint outside a traditional art school tend to begin with the notion that painting is simply an exercise in copying reality. This idea stays with us far too long and hinders our growth as painters and artists. In essence, it is the ‘intermediate wall’ that nearly everyone hits after learning basics of watercolor painting.
The secret to breaking through is in developing a conscious approach that focuses on design and composition over subject.
THIS PROGRAM WILL HELP.
Questions? email me – email@example.com
This is an individualised program that will be built for you. We’ll develop the schedule and ciriculum together, making sure to cover the concepts and skills that will help you the most.
Individual programs typically include study and practice in Design, Composition and Color. Each is a complex topic but we start from where you are and work to build a solid foundation in each.
General Course Schedule
This course is built on an expanded 12-month schedule that allows time for individual work and one-on-one coaching/critique sessions. Online coaching and critique sessions will fit your schedule and will include:
- An initial online critique and assessment session
- 4 Online Coaching Sessions – includes Q&A, instructor demos, and follow-along practice
- 4 Critiques – comprehensive, in-depth critiques with specific ideas to improve your work. These may be coordinated with other Mastery Program participants for a
- Written Class Info With Background, Explanations and Illustration – A Small Books Worth of Valuable Painting Information
- Access To Helpful Video Tutorials and Demos
- Session Recordings For Follow-up and Review
Single Payment – $1280 or 4 quarterly payments of $400 ($1600 total)
SINGLE PAYMENT – $1280